Wednesday, March 4, 2009

So WeSC, what's the deal???


OK, so I've been waiting for these to be officially released for about... forever. They were originally due this past October; never came. Then they said "end of November". End of November rolls around and I'm in Paris, and they just so happen to have a WeSC shop there. So I get all excited about finally getting to check them out in person and see if they're as amazing as they look. I find my way there and try to figure out how to inquire about them en français, only to find out that the guy working there (like most parisians) spoke pretty good english. To my dismay, he tells me that they have yet again been delayed until January. Merde! Well as you can guess, January comes and they drive the knife in deeper by saying "end of Febuary". Now here at the start of March, there is still no sign of these lovely noise distributors, and to add insult to injury, they no longer show up on WeSC's site. So one is left to wonder, what the hell happened?! WHERE ARE THEY?!?!?! Anyone know?

Bed time.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment