Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Listen: Azeda Booth

I first heard about Azeda Booth during the first Radiohead Remix Contest. They did an unbelievably dope remix of 'Nude'. From there I added them on Myspace and I've been keeping a (somewhat drifting) eye on them ever since. Well today, said eye stumbled upon their new (FREE!) EP (and I'm never one to say no to free things), so I proceeded to download and listen to it, and I'm very impressed. I wont make any lame attempt to describe their sound, but I will say that if you're into any sort of laid back indie/electronic/alternative type music, this should be your cup of tea. At any rate, there's definitely no reason not to download it and give it a listen. After all, it is free. Get your copy here while supplies last. Also, check out their full length on iTunes.


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment